A nearly finished project......


The color of my morning has been red.  I went out and finally weeded the flower beds along the stairs.  I hate weeding those but they do look so much better.  Then I planted the ten red geraniums I had gotten at the farmer's market.  I love having those.  They remind me of Grandma and the fake ones she use to keep on the front step in a hanging basket.  They had to be fake because that was a total sunblock spot.  Anyway my happy red flowers are out and I feel happy.  Then I replaced one of the two blueberry bushes that didn't make it last winter.  Although now I may need a third one as someone seems to have run over one with the lawn mower.  Gotta figure out how to make them more noticeable.

After doing all of that in what I thought was perhaps an hour but was actually two I decided to check on Ravelry mystery knit along to see if the first clue was there and it is there.  Woohoo! I cannot wait to start that as I have a very yummy cake of Araucania Huasco in some very divine blues.  But as I have way to many projects going that need going I had to finish my sinnesfrid vest first.  It is a lovely hand painted red.  So I did it.  lol  It needs buttons but I can't go look until Friday so it is done for now.  Bring on the mystery knit and of course the stockings.  I will post updates on the stockings as the colours come together.  I can't post pics of the mystery knit until it is done but that is only two weeks away.

Tomorrow I am going to be canning some stew meat and some chicken so I will post those tutorials at that point.  Hmmm must be summer I am getting my roll going.  At last!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am baaaaack!

Why I haven't Blogged

Viola working.