The Bag Lady

Remember a while back when I said I was knitting bags and would open an etsy shop at some point????? Well some point is nearly here.  :D  I just need  springy weather to take real pictures of them.  The weather is starting to cooperate so it is getting closer. Here are some of the market bags that will be going up on the site.  I haven't quite finished the felted bags as they all still need their linings made but I imagine in the next couple of weeks......

Those are a few of my babies.  Hey, it was a long winter and I wasn't sure what else I wanted to knit.  Besides so long as I was knitting, canning, baking or something productive nobody asked me how the dress was coming along.  Clever, aren't I?  I plan on selling on etsy and then maybe here in the community at a craft fair or two.  I would really like to get about ten more felted bags ( I will post pics later) done.  If I could do that, then I could see about renting a space at the mustard seed down in Oxford.  The prices there are decent for the time spent and with the football crowds they get on the weekend it could be pretty profitable. I do feel a bit weird about selling stuff I make.  Or rather I do worry it won't sell.  Oh well it won't hurt to try especially as I have the product.
For now though my big bad crafty self needs to focus.  The wedding is in three weeks.  I still need to finish the bathroom update, the kitchen backsplash and make a couple of outfits for myself before I leave for it.  I also really want to have a summer sweater done by then.  Oh, then there are the canning projects I want to share.  If I can remember I may do the canning of the pork roast and post pics of it tomorrow.   I already have a post planned for tomorrow so who knows maybe it will be two or one uber long utterly unreadable post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am baaaaack!

Why I haven't Blogged

Viola working.