Warning! Warning! Warning!

In my head a dalek was saying the title as I typed, so now you know how my mind works.  There is a reason for the warning.  If you are eating, drinking or have a small child sleeping near you you probably ought to just hold off on this post.  No really I am not kidding and you probably should go to the bathroom first because you in danger of laughing yourself right in to a puddle in the next few moments.
As you know once again my new me resolutions included becoming more fit.  I started doing cross fit about four months ago.  I do not even want to know how long anyone was betting I would last but I am sure I had less time on me than any of you.  Which makes all of this even more ridiculous.
You might be wondering what on earth you might be looking at people but I am here to tell you those are actually my clothes.  The shoes are now broken in for me by me.  This is what those crazy enough to be up to see the runners at this year's midnight sun 5K will see me moseying past them wearing.  I know, Get out of town, right????  Yes I have kept with the cross fit and I learned how to run last week.  Good thing I have two months left to get ready.  I would really like to be able to do 10k at some point. But this is a good starting goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am baaaaack!

Why I haven't Blogged

Viola working.